COVID 19 Legal Perspectives Webinar
BLG will be hosting a series of weekly webinars to address business issues in the wake of COVID-19.
They will address common questions and help your business through and beyond this crisis.
Postponed to November 2-4, 2020 | Edmonton, Alberta
Actionable strategies to improve staff well-being in Canada’s schools and school districts.
The new date of the event is November 2-4, 2020, at the Edmonton ICE District Hotel. Our goal is to ensure that much of the content offerings (coaching sessions, training sessions, workshops, etc.) remain largely unchanged.
We sincerely hope you will not forego this opportunity to advance your knowledge on K-12 workplace wellbeing, and that you will plan to join us in November. If you are still able to attend the Summit in November:
- If you booked with the JW Marriott Edmonton ICE District hotel, you can contact the hotel directly 780.784.7950 or the toll free reservation line 1.888.236.2427 to receive a refund on your stay.
- You should be able to get a travel voucher from your airline to be applied towards the future travel dates. Please contact your airline provider directly. If you are flying with Air Canada, when you are rebooking, please apply the new Air Canada Promo Code: GT8EK26 to receive a 5% discount on Standard fares and a10% discount on Flex fares and up.
If for whatever reason you might be unable to attend the Summit in November, please note that there is no rush in cancelling as we are giving until September 30th to withdraw your registration. In the case that you decide to cancel, please:
- Contact Bineta Diallo (firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive a full refund on your registration or to transfer your registration to a colleague.
- If you booked with the JW Marriott Edmonton ICE District hotel, contact the hotel directly 780.784.7950 or the toll free reservation line 1.888.236.2427 to receive a refund on your stay.
- Contact your airline provider directly to either get a refund or a travel voucher towards the cost of a future flight. Registrants are responsible for their own travel to and from Edmonton and any refunds or travel voucher arrangements must be made directly with your airline provider. We cannot reimburse you for travel.
As mentioned previously, as a special guest of ours, the McConnell Foundation would be happy to reimburse any travel and accommodation costs you may incur while attending this important Summit.
HTML cheatsheet collects the most common tools for web editors on a single page. Bookmark it and use it every time you are composing HTML markup code.
Module 1: February 28 & 29, 2020
Module 2: April 3 & 4, 2020
February 10-11, 2020
October 24, 2019 – May 11,
2020 (A blend of online and in-person learning)
Click here to visit the website.